How An Alpha Male Do To Get Her Ex Girlfriend Back

You probably have read about alpha males before. Those are comprised by the 20% of the population that could seduce 80% of all women without problems, while the rest will have to fight to even go on a date with women. Is this fair? Really not, but here you will discover how to develop the same attitude of an alpha male to avoid most of your relationship problems for ever.

What Is An Alpha Male?

Some animals live in a social structure developed by nature to let the strongest mate with available females in order to give birth to stronger males. This will give more chances of survival to the younger (in theory).



The same exact thing happens in our society, but it is more developed version that what happens on the animal world. Women are atrongly attracted to the most powerful, but being as complex as humans are, females are not just seeing muscles to get an idea of who is the most powerful and the one that have the most chances of survival. The female conciousness is very powerful and maybe they develop a way to weight money and other factors in the ecuation of "evaluation of power".

Evaluation Of Power

Girls will give a great score on the "evaluation of power" based around their believes of what a powerful man is and which is the main factor of survival. A very religious girl may consider a religious man, much more powerful than one that has millions of dollars and strong muscles.

Money

In a little experiment, women were much more attracted to men that have more income. Although this little experiment could make perceive all women as hores, you should consider that they should look after the survival of their babies, so they really need to be with the one that will have give the greater chances of survival, not only for her, but also for her baby.

Looks

Although for men looks are extremelly important to select our partners, women generally are not so interested in the looks rather than other signs of power in a man. Men are more attracted to looks because for them it is important to get a healthy woman to get birth to healthy babies. So, the next time you think looks are very important for women, just look at one of the ex wifes of Rick OCasek (singer of the Cars).



Ocasek's wife.


Yes, that is his wife, former supermodel Paulina Porizkova.

What Alpha Males Do To Get Back With Their Ex Girlfriend?

While normal guys really need help to get an ex girlfriend back, Alpha males rarely breakup with their girlfriends, because of the girlfriend. Sometimes they are really jerks that treat the girl very bad and the girl has no other option than run as far as she can. This is because in general, alpha males have plenty of women at their disposal to choose from and she has to be in a constant fight with other women to keep him interested.

An alpha male should simply think about all thing that went wrong and fix all the problems with the relationship, because the confidence and the attraction he could generate will be all that is necessary to get him another chance with his ex girlfriend.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello everyone here
      i want to say a big thank you to DR NOBLE for helping me get back my ex husband after 6 months of breakup. It was like a dream come true when my husband came back asking for a second chance after leaving me and the kids for 6 months without communication. Thank you Dr NOBLE I will forever be grateful. You can contact Dr NOBLE for any spell including spells to heal any sickness and diseases via NOBLESPELLHOME @ gmail. com Or WhatsApp him +234 8129950262

      Delete
  2. Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..my names is Kimberly Johnson ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called prophet ogidi, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 5 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address:miraclecenter110@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348182260982

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has a guy ever given you mixed signals?

      One minute he’s crazy about you and the next minute you have no clue if he ever wants to see you again?

      And it’s especially hard when there’s something special between you and you have no idea what went wrong.

      I assure you it’s nothing that you did.

      In fact, he may even care about you a great deal and still not be able to stop himself from acting this way.

      But why does this happen?

      There’s one BIG reason why men do this...

      And I discovered this eye opening video that will shed some light on this bizarre behaviour.

      Insert subject line here and link it to: <=========> Your ex won’t be able to resist?

      It all comes down to a missing “secret ingredient” that not one in a thousand women knows about...

      And it’s the biggest factor that determines whether a man just “likes” you...

      ...or if he sees you as “The One.”

      You see, this “secret ingredient” is so important to a man that no matter how attracted to you he is, or how strong your chemistry is...

      If it’s missing, he’ll never be able to truly give his heart to you...

      And he will always have an unshakeable urge to seek out a woman who has this one “secret ingredient.”

      Here’s what I’m talking about: <=========> The difference between “like” and “love” (most women miss this)

      On the other hand, when you know this powerful “secret ingredient”...

      ...you won’t believe how effortless, passionate and bulletproof your relationship can be.

      Trust me, this is going to blow you away.

      Discover it here: ==> Men fall in love with women who have this “secret ingredient”

      Thanks again.




















































































































      Delete
  3. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
    drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

    ReplyDelete
  4. am delighted by the incredible love Spell of Dr Azaka, which had lead to the reunity of me and my husband after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 3 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to Seattle to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband,  Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azaka can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do,  he casted a love spell charm on him , and within 24 hours. my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back the next day with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day our Marriage was now stronger than how it used to be , All thanks to Dr Azaka. He is a real  powerful spell caster who is always ready and willing to help you, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:  him at:  you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2349059389105 or email via azakaspelltemple@gmail com  

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW DR SUNNY HELP ME TO FIX MY BROKEN MARRIAGE WITHIN 40 HOURS CONTACT DR SUNNY VIA EMAIL:  SOLUTIONCENTRE911@GMAIL.COM

    Hello my name is Martha Keith, Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr Sunny, I was so confused and devastated when my Husband left me for another woman. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great love spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on my husband and just within 40hours my husband came back to me begging for my forgiveness. Dr Sunny released him to know how much I loved and wanted him back. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up Email him at {solutioncentre911@gmail.com}   or via his whats-app: +2348119181253 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete